Friday, July 24, 2009

"And the beat goes on..."

Just trying to think of something to blog. I can think of a million things...when it's not convenient to be at my computer. When I sit with Evan, in the quiet of his room at bedtime, my mind races with possibilities! Including potential titles and the "what ifs". For example, what if people started talking about my blog like my friends talk about other blogs ("perpetually sticky" or "jennsylvania")?How cool would that be!! What if I ended up with a huge following? Chances are it won't happen, but...

Possible post titles: "Makeover, makeover, make me over" (of course you have to sing it to the tune of "Matchmaker, Matchmaker" from "Fiddler on the Roof"); "The room that swallowed us" (organizing tips from a very unorganized person); "Call me crazy one more time"(how to get along with in-laws); "The art of the flare" (as in nostril flare of total rejection or how to ignore snotty neighbors); "Spin me a yarn" (how I have WAY too much yarn for WAY too many projects but keep buying it anyway. Because it soothes me. Just smile and nod.); "Oh no he di'int" (the hubby chronicles); "A Pope walks into a bar..."( yes, I know my fair share of "pope jokes").

Just some stream of consciousness. Trying to clear some of the mental traffic in hopes of preventing mental gridlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knit Wit Runner

In my world, the next best thing to running is knitting. A bonus? Knitting while binge watching a beloved series! I don't do this very o...