Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh, my aching back!

I am SORE! Love my trainer, honestly, but I am definitely "Susie Aches-a-lot" tonight. Angela is my sweet friend who sweats alongside me. She and I left today's session in a state of pure exhaustion. She headed home to get ready for her trip to New Orleans next week. Me? I headed to the medical supply store...for Kinesio Tape. That's right, sports fans, I have shin splints (they plague me frequently) and am going to try out the black tape that was made so fashionable during the Summer Olympics by Kerri Walsh. I'm anxious to see just how fabulous it is. I should probably take a photo of my legs: stubble accessorized with black stripes extending down my shin and wrapping so elegantly around my foot in a graceful curve. Quite a sight to see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie!

    Just found your super cool blog while I am sitting here hangin out in the hotel room. :) Hope those shins are doing better and that you are still pumped about your week. You can do it!!!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Knit Wit Runner

In my world, the next best thing to running is knitting. A bonus? Knitting while binge watching a beloved series! I don't do this very o...