Saturday, June 10, 2017

Knit Wit Runner

In my world, the next best thing to running is knitting. A bonus? Knitting while binge watching a beloved series! I don't do this very often because it is SUPER indulgent. I mean, I have Tash's lair to organize, a bathroom to clean, my bedroom and closet to exorcise. I can't really afford that kind of time doing something so singular. But today, I watched almost a whole season of Doctor Who (a gal has to catch up) and knitted a messy bun hat for my friend Teri from start to finish!

I even managed to get in some exercise (definitely going to be sore tomorrow.) And, ran a couple of errands AND supervised Evan's cooking of dinner.

Tomorrow's agenda? Running followed by crafting a birthday gift for a friend followed by helping the BHS theatre teacher move followed by attending a birthday party.  (Oh, I'll squeeze in some knitting.  It is National Knit in Public Day after all.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was indeed a very precious day - and well deserved. Have fun and do great work! Find time for indulgent things for you and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Knit Wit Runner

In my world, the next best thing to running is knitting. A bonus? Knitting while binge watching a beloved series! I don't do this very o...