Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Brain Drain...Brain Dump...

Brain...whatever you want to call it. Clearing out the mental traffic, blah blah blah...rambling on...

*thank God for a 4-day week
*this teacher loves jeans day
*why are hashtags "a thing?"
*omg, my students are gonna fail STAAR
*remember to order Chick-fil-A for BHS Theatre tomorrow and deliver
*can't believe Target didn't have freaking sherbet to make punch did the bridal shower this afternoon
*no, stay positive,  your kids will do great on STAAR
*SERIOUSLY,  NO SHERBET?!?
*only 6 more Thursdays, only 6 more Thursdays
*if I go to sleep now, I'll get 8 hours
*(giggling to self) no sherbet, WTH
*Pepto-Bismol colored punch for the bridal shower...not living that down for a loooooong time
*#senseofhumor
*grace under pressure:when the punch geiser happened DURING THE SHOWER
*that might make a great blog title,  Grace Under Pressure
*omg, my students are gonna fail STAAR
*stay positive
*stay positive
*pray hard
*I'm going to be sore tomorrow: deadlifts and squats AND shoulders
*Julie is such a great trainer
*SO excited about the Shiner Half Marathon!!
*#startingoverrunning
*stop letting your homeroom make you rethink your career
*yes, it IS too late to consider stripping as a viable source of income
*omg, my kids are gonna...STOP RIGHT NOW!
REFRAME: My kids are going to ROCK the test
*remember changing the "I can" statement to "I can...make the STAAR test my bitch" and texting Bridget
*she replied,  "Pope. I can't even. "
*if I go to sleep now...7.5 hours
*watching Whose Line...i LOVE when they do "songs of the _____" (plumber,  butcher, bus driver) #hilarious

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Whoa- that brain is functioning at teraflop speeds - needs a cooler fan installed before it melts!!! .... shhhhh. Hot bath, glass of wine, ... let it all go 😊
    You got this Wonder woman - you ARE a superhero!

    Oh, and pepto has a wonderful pink color!!! 😂

    ReplyDelete

Knit Wit Runner

In my world, the next best thing to running is knitting. A bonus? Knitting while binge watching a beloved series! I don't do this very o...